Horney Devil bringing you an " ALL NATURAL " tattoo aftercare balm that is packed with ingredients that sooth, reduce redness and swelling. This aftercare balm has anti inflammatory ingredients. No chemical additives, no artificial preservatives, just simple ingredients. Infused with healing essential oils. Our sweet almond oil for this prduct has been infused with Calendula, a herb that is known to promote healing of cuts, scratches and is extremely beneficial to the recovery of skin. Calendula has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action, making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, rashes, eczema and related conditions. It helps soothe sore, inflamed and itchy skin conditions
* Shea butter
* Bees wax
* Calendula infused Sweet Almond oil
* Lavender Essential
* Chamomile Essential
Several skin benefits of using Calendula include :
* Skin dryness or chapping — Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
* Inflammation — It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
* Baby care — The oil helps relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
* Minor cuts and wounds — The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
* Skin issues — Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil's antifungal action is also great for helping treat athlete's foot, ringworm and jock itch.